Tio Plato was born in Remiferia in S.1190.
In S.1195, she was abducted by the D∴G Cult and became a subject for human experimentation in the lodges that the cult controlled. During the extermination of the cult in S. 1199, she was liberated from the experiments by Guy Bannings.
After being hospitalised for half a year, Tio returned home to her parents' place. There she started to display abnormal symptoms as a result of the experiments, causing frictions with her parents and direct environment. She ran away from home and joined the Epstein Foundation at the age of 11 in S.1201.
Following the Imperial annexation of Crossbell in S.1205, Tio returned briefly to the Epstein Foundation's headquarters in Leman. For the sake of her former Special Support Section members, however, she returned to Crossbell. Her mental growth compared to the other former S.S.S members is remarkable.
Although she is under constant surveillance of the Intelligence Division, she fulfils the role of chief researcher and "liaison" for parties involved. She regularly exchanges thoughts with other orbal engineers.
Tio learns the following crafts.
|Craft - Support - One - DEF/ADF-25%|
Finds an enemy's weaknesses and lowers their defenses.
|Craft - Attack - Area (M)|
Slices foes with a beam extending from an orbal staff.
|30 CP||Level 9|
|Craft - Support - Summon Zeit (Support Character Turn)|
Telepathically calls Zeit with an orbal staff.
|30 CP||Story[note 1]|
|Craft - Recovery - Area (M) - HP Heal (M) - Cures Ailments/Stat Down|
A recovery field removes ailments from allies' bodies.
|40 CP||Level 26|
|Craft - Attack (Set) - Area (S) - Freeze (100%)|
Fires a bullet at absolute zero from a modified orbal staff.
|50 CP||Sidequest[note 2]|
|Combo Craft (Lloyd & Tio) - Attack - Area (M)|
Seals enemies in a barrier, then shatters it.
|100 CP||Story[note 3]|
|Omega Strike 2|
|Combo Craft (Lloyd & Tio) - Attack - Area (L)|
Seals enemies in a stronger barrier, then obliterates it.
|100 CP||Bonding[note 4]|
|Combo Craft (Tio & Elie) - Attack - Area (L) - Freeze (50%)|
Shoots a projectile of orbal energy at absolute zero.
|100 CP||Craft Book[note 5]|
|Combo Craft (Randy & Tio) - Attack - Area (L)|
Inescapable surprise attack amplified by a time difference.
|100 CP||Craft Book[note 6]|
|S-Craft - Attack - Line|
Transforms the orbal staff to fire a powerful laser beam.
|S-Craft - Support - All - Max Guard|
Protects all allies from one attack. If max CP, two attacks.
|100+ CP||Level 34|
|Support Craft - Recovery - Area (M) - HP Regen - Craft Guard|
Extends an orbal barrier and rejuvinating field over an area.
- ↑ Summon Zeit becomes available after getting to know Zeit, starting with Chapter 2.
- ↑ Absolute Zero becomes available after completing the sidequest Orbal Staff Upgrade in Chapter 4.
- ↑ Omega Strike is acquired after the hacking scene Chapter 3, Crossbell Anniversary Festival Day 3.
- ↑ Omega Strike 2 is acquired by seeing the respective bonding event in the IBC in the Final Chapter. No other "level 2" combo craft can be acquired in a single playthrough.
- ↑ Cold Gehenna is acquired from the Craft Book - Moon found in the Moon Temple.
- ↑ Haken Storm is acquired from the Craft Book - Sun found in the Ancient Battlefield.
- ↑ C-Protection becomes available when the party first has five members, during Chapter 2 when investigating Stargazers' Tower.
|Beam Zanber II||ビームザンバーⅡ||30||3500||Beginning|
|Summon Divine Wolf||神狼召喚||30||3000||Last chapter|
|Energy Circle||エナジーサークル||40||3000||Level 26|
|Absolute Zero||アブソリュートゼロ||50||3500||Chapter 4|
|Absolute Zero II||アブソリュートゼロⅡ||55||3500||Level 77|