Saint-Arkh is the oldest city in Erebonia.
When Dark Dragon Zoro-Agruga occupied Heimdallr in S.371 and turned the city into a necropolis, Emperor Astorius II and other citizens moved the capital of Erebonia to Sainkt-Arkh. One century later, Emperor Hector I reclaimed the necropolis and had a new Heimdallr as capital of Erebonia built.
Saint-Arkh is rich in culture and therefore referred to as the City of Arts (芸術の都).
Marquis Hyarms Mansion
- Marquis Fernand Hyarms
- Butler Celestin
- Maids Chelsey and Leafa
Count Altheim Mansion
- Count Altheim and his wife, Old Woman Elenore, are the parents of Mary Altheim.
- Maid Alice
- Visitors Aleister and Champale
Noble District - Home
- Painter Charlies and his sister, Christa, student at St. Astraia, and her cat, Catherine
- Maid Izzy
- Sir Stanley, his wife and their son Timothy
- Sir Cassette
- Archbishop Ramsden
- Father Marco
- Sister Rianne
- Worshippers Old Man Rook and Felicia
- Aram (Boutique Chardin)
- Rosmi (Luxury Foods Sterry Farm)
- Kaestner (Weapon & Armor Springer)
- Franciska (Used Book Ernool)
- Hotel Manager Ford
- Rooms: Sir Queens, his wife Helena, their daughter Luna, and their maid, Eclair.
- Dyna (Fresh Juice stand)
- Sir Sylvester and his wife, Old Woman Teola
- Klaase, her daughter Etta and her newborn son Rico.
- Albert (Nines coach)
- Maid Cornelia
- Sir Woodward
Until the Bracer Guild attacks in S.1202, there used to be a Bracer Guild branch situated in the residential district.
Café & Inn - April
- Innkeeper Nash and waitress Carola
- Customers Sanders (truck driver) and Polmac
- Rooms: Old Man Ivan, his granddaughter Kimi and their (lost) cat, Felix
Orbal Factory - Chambers
- Chambers and his son, Coyle.
Exchange & Antique - Demeter
Apartments - Luna Crest
- Apartment: Old Woman Sonya and her granddaughter, Ran, whose parents work abroad.
- Apartment: Elma, who works as a maid for Sir Stanley in the Noble Distriact, and her younger brother, Ricky