The Kreuzen Province was connected to the railway network of Erebonia in S1175. More recently, Kreuzen has implemented a significant tax increase.
Celdic, also the known as the Market Town, is the center of a bustling agricultural industry and home to the Grand Market: a large, outdoor shopping center that attracts merchants and tourists alike.
Kreuzen Province's northern area, meaning north of the Transcontinental Railroad, which runs from Trista through Celdic to Garrelia Fortress, is home of the Vestia Forest[JP 1]. The southern part of the forest is a preserved natural park owned by the Albarea family known as Lunaria Nature Park. South of the forest and Celdic is the Grand Granary,[JP 2] an area dedicated to food provision for Erebonia.
The Regulus Riverレグルス河, originating just south of Nord Highlands, enters the Kreuzen Province through the Vestia Forest and runs past the Aurochs Fort to Lake Ebel in the Arseid Viscounty. East of Bareahard is the Aurochs Canyon[JP 3]. Between the Aurochs Fort and the border with Calvard was a road known as the Abandoned Path[JP 4].
- Kreuzen Main Line: Celdic - Bareahard (end)
- Ebel Branch Line: Bareahard (start) - Legram (end)
- Freight line: Bareahard - Aurochs Fort (end)
- North Kreuzen Highway: Bareahard - Celdic
- Aurochs Canyon Path: Bareahard - Aurochs Fort
- East Celdic Highway: Celdic - Twin Dragons Bridge
- West Celdic Highway: Celdic - Lunaria Nature Park/Trista (Heimdallr)
- Garrelia Byroad: Twin Dragons Bridge - Garrelia Fortress
- Kreuzen is a German verb which translates to "intersect, cross".