Enforcers are assigned a number based on a yet unspecific criteria. It is not related to strength, although the two strongest Enforcers, McBurn and Leonhardt, have been assigned 1 and 2, respectively.
The prevailing theory is the numbers are determined by the date they join. Campanella (0) invited Leonhardt (2) to join Ouroboros in c,1192, Leonhardt was already active when Joshua (13) was taken, Renne (15) joined after she was rescued by Leonhardt and Joshua in S.1196, and Shirley (17) joined not until the end of S.1204 or early S.1205.
List of Enforcers
|0||Campanella||The Fool||The Fool|
|The High Priestess||Deceased|
|VI||Luciola||Bewitching Bell||The Lovers||Missing|
|IX||Sharon Kreuger||Severing Chains||The Hermit|
|X||Bleublanc||Phantom Thief B||Wheel of Fortune|
|XII||The Hanged Man|
|XIII||Joshua Astray||Black Fang||Death||Quit|
|XV||Renne||Angel of Slaughter||The Devil||Quit|
|XVII||Shirley Orlando||Orchessa Scarlatta||The Star|
- Enforcers were originally titled as Legion in the original Japanese dialogue.
- ↑ Loewe Monogatari, Chapter 3.
- ↑ Trails in the Sky The 3rd, Star Door 15.
- ↑ Ao no Kiseki, Epilogue.
- ↑ Her official status as an Enforcer is 'missing'. During the climax of the Orbal Shutdown Phenomenon, Luciola escaped from her opponents from the Axis Pillar. She appeared in Ao no Kiseki as a fortune-teller in Mishelam, Crossbell.
|Anguis||Vita Clotilde - Georg Weissmann - Mariabell Crois - F. Novartis - Arianrhod|
|Enforcers||Campanella - McBurn - Leonhardt - Luciola - Walter - Sharon Kreuger - Bleublanc - Joshua Bright - Renne - Shirley Orlando|
|Associates||Gilbert Stein - Stahlritter|
|Bases||Lakeside Laboratory - Glorious - Celestial Globe|
|Thirteen Factories||Doll Studio - Black Workshop|
|Orpheus Final Plan||Gospel Plan - Phantasmal Blaze Plan|
|Technology||Archaism - Pater-Mater - Aion Type-α - Aion Type-β - Aion Type-γ|
|Concepts||Sept-Terrion - Divergent Laws - Carnage|