Having originally abandoned his position as an imperial family member, he returned to his homeland to end the War of the Lions. He succeeded in his goals by becoming the Awakener of Valimar, the Ashen Knight and with support from Lianne Sandlot and her Eisenritter.
After the War of the Lions had ended, Emperor Dreichels walked triumphantly up the Vainqueur Street in Heimdallr to celebrate the war's end. The Department Store Plaza Bifrost is also named after this victory parade.
- Many tourists buy a mini-statue of Dreichels as a good luck charm.
- His name contains the German words for "three" (Drei), "empire" / "rich" (Reich / reich), and "journey" (Reise).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Trails of Cold Steel, Prologue: "The Way to Thors" (3/31)
- ↑ Trails of Cold Steel, Chapter 4: "A Midsummer's Revels" (7/24)
- ↑ Trails of Cold Steel, Finale: "Put to the Test" (10/24)
- ↑ Exact year unknown. In S.1204, Thors Military Academy principal Vandyck says that it was "founded almost 220 years ago" and "[t]hirty years after becoming Emperor, in the later years of [[[Dreichels Reise Arnor|Dreichels]]'] life". Considering S.1204 marks the year of "Thors' two-hundred and fifteenth entrance ceremony" and assuming the entrance ceremonies have been held every year without interruption during any wars, the first entrance ceremony was held in S.990. Therefore, it can be assumed that Thors Military Academy was founded between S.983 and S.990.
- ↑ During the bonfire scene in the Finale of Trails of Cold Steel, Claire Rieveldt tells Rean Schwarzer he will be part of Thors Military Academy's "221st [graduating class]". Assuming that one graduating class corresponds with one Septian Calendar year would put the first graduating class enrolling in S.984.