The Septian Church has defined artifacts as "premature gifts from the Goddess" and, through its Congregation for the Sacraments, it claims responsibility for the artifacts' collection and control.
List of artifacts
Known by name
- Black Records (黒の史書), a prophetic series of books inherited by the Arnor family.
- Bell of Crossbell
- Chronos Rod (封じの宝杖), paralyses everyone within its immediate vicinity.
- Demonic Flute (降魔の笛), capable of animating the dead.
- Everlasting Kandelaar (常魔のカンテラ), capable of introducing higher elementals to an area (found during an excavation near Osgiliath Basin).
- Gospel (ゴスペル), orbment-like devices to interact with the Aureole.
- Fool's Locket (愚者のロケット), allows its wearer to tell all but the most obvious lie convincingly.
- Loa's Demon Lance (ロアの魔槍), alters its user's body into a demon.
- Lunar Nether Mirror (月冥鏡), shows visions of the past.
- Original Merkabah (天の車), served as the basis for the Merkabah used by Dominion.
- Recluse Cube (レクルスの方石), information processing subsystem for Aureole.
- Ring of Judgement (審判の指環), confronts its wearer with the sins from their consciousness.
- Ruler's Regalia (
- Silver Dew Orb (銀露の宝珠), warns its owners of upcoming perils.
- Tetracyclic Towers in Liberl.
- Sonorous Seashell, a communication artifact used by Olivier Lenheim to stay in touch with Mueller Vander during his stay in Liberl.
- Slab-like artifact that was worshipped in the tribe Wazy Hemisphere grew up in.